Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Captaincy, birthdays and 5sos....

Hai again! Today I decided to post a diary entry of sorts, in contrast to the usual reviews or rants. So, let’s get started!

If you already read my last post, then you know that I had signed up for the post of school captain a few days ago. If you haven’t read that post yet then... well, you know now. But, moving on, we had our speeches and the voting yesterday, and they announced the results today........... I WON!!! I know, I didn’t believe it at first. I was literally all like:


But, yeah, the other candidates insisted that I give my supposed ‘political party’ a name. For example, one of the guys who participated in the elections called his party the ABP, Aam Boy Party- sorry if you're not from India and didn’t understand the AAP reference. I decided to name my party the Poorly Draw Turtles (PDT)


So, I got 66 votes and the dude that came second got 45 votes. I was kind of convinced they had counted wrong considering how big a gap that is, but the teachers assured me that they counted right. So, yeah. That happened. In other news, my birthday is coming up (ONLY 10 DAYS TILL I TURN 13!). School’s going OK. We've decided to have a party in class because the elections are finally over but apart from that, there’s really not much going on.

Today the girls started talking about some Hindi reality show and snakes or something while I just closed my eyes, meditated and attempted to form some sort of telepathic connection with Calum Hood so that I could try to make him get his band to India. Because seriously,  we could really use a 5 seconds of summer concert here! But I failed at the telepathy thing, maybe it was because the Hindi soap opera filled brainwaves of my classmates blocked me. If that’s the case, I’d better try again now that I’m at home. Yeah, that’d be a totally plausible.

Adieu for now! I’m off to attempt to get 5sos to tour our little country.

YOU’RE WELCOME, INDIA!!!!!!

(P.S - I won't be posting for some time since my summer vacations have finally started. But I shall be back with some new content in about a month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment