Thursday, April 03, 2014

EIGHTH GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s right, I’m officially an 8th grader! This also means that I’m in the senior most class in my school (Finally!). But, I'm kind of sad about going back since this year most of my classmates have decided to shift schools. This didn't affect me at first considering that I usually don’t stay in one place for more than two years and I thought we might leave Goa by the end of this year. However, we've decided to stay (I mean, come on! It’s Goa!).

Though, it’s fine if some people leave, right? It’s not like I absolutely needed one of them to talk to, in order to stay sane after interacting with most of the other people in my class who can literally cause my IQ level to drop just by talking to me for ten minutes. *note the truckload of sarcasm*. My absolute best friend and only source of sanity has left me all alone to fend for myself. The number of students in our class has been reduced from last year’s 21 to a staggering 11. ELEVEN!!!!

So, since we are the highest class as of now, we get to run for school captain! I signed myself up, of course, mainly because I have a slight problem with delivering speeches and I thought this’d be a good challenge. Oh, and if you’re one of the students from my school, I want to let you know that I have cupcakes and nutella. They might be yours if you vote for me. (Emphasis on ‘might’ because seriously, LOOK AT ME! Do you think I’m gonna give you any of my food?? Yeah, I didn't think so).

But yeah, hopefully I’ll manage to survive this year *fingers crossed*. Though I might be able to make it through the year if you all follow me and send me some nutella *nudge nudge*


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment