Sunday, July 27, 2014

ALONE

Hello there readers! Yeah, i know it's been a really long time since I last posted, but i have a valid reason. I've moved back to Bangalore! YAY! So, i didn't have access to a computer for MONTHS and I've practically been living off my phone, but now I can start posting again! This post is going to be really REALLY small, but it's just kind of an intro type thing for my next few posts.

From the beginning of this month, I've been working on some sort of (book?) story type thing that i'm going to start posting a few minutes after this. I've finished four chapter type things and will continue writing as i upload. I've decided to name said story 'alone'. Because why not? And again, the first chapter thing will be up a few minutes after this post is up, so odds are as and when you're reading this, it'll already have been uploaded. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!?!?! 

Apologies for the shortness of this post. It's more of an update, technically.



I'll post the link to the first part here: http://tcbbox.blogspot.in/2014/07/alone-part-one.html

No comments:

Post a Comment