Thursday, August 07, 2014

ALONE { PART THREE }


Continued-

*BOOM*

We both fell silent instantly. A door or something had been slammed shut. There were a few shuffling sounds and then a metal flap on my door flew open. I could see a lady through the opening. “Who are you?” I said trying to sound confident (Really? Do you really expect her to tell you her name?) “I'm Raven” she said as she flashed a big evil smile. (Oh, well) “And I think you know why you're here.”

“Uhm, you don’t want me to start the Dorito petition?” I replied. She gave me a confused look and then said “Don’t play dumb with me, Mitsuka” Then I was just like “Gurl, whatchu talkin ‘bout?” She shut the flap and shuffled around a bit. When she came back, she had a torch. She put it on its highest possible setting and directed the rays towards my face. 
“STAHP!” I screamed. She turned off the torch and slammed the metal opening shut. My eyes were still disoriented when she opened Rin’s cell. I heard a brief shriek (the torch strikes again!) and then

BAM!

She shut Rin’s door as well. Then she started shouting (into a phone, I guess), “I thought you said those guys were the best in the business! They are? Then why did they get me the wrong girls!?!?! You’re SORRY?? Thanks to you I have two random kids in here! What do I do with them? Forget them! What am I going to tell my boss?!?!? WHAT? NO. YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID. Oh, and you’re also never working for us again.”


*CLICK~*

No comments:

Post a Comment