Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ALONE { PART TWO }

READ PART ONE HERE: 
http://tcbbox.blogspot.in/2014/07/alone-part-one.html

“You know what we should do?” I suddenly say as we were watching a few snails cross the sidewalk on our way back from school, “We should start a petition to make Doritos available everywhere in India.” Rin considered the idea for a while and then responded with a meager, “Yeah, knock yourself out.” I was about to be all like, “DORITOS, RIN!!!! DDDOOORRRRIIIITTTOOOSSS!!!” but before I could, everything just went black.

When I woke up I couldn’t see anything. I raised my hand to my face and felt some sort of fabric. My eyes were covered with some sort of handkerchief. How cliché. Getting it off was pretty easy. My eyes took a while to get the {cell?} room in focus. Its walls were gray with a few dark patches. There was a light bulb on the back of a metal door emitting an eerie yellow glow. That’s it. No windows, no bed, no dead body (thank god). Wait. No. The patches on the wall....

{Its blood}”Some water must’ve leaked from the roof.” I tell myself.
 
{ !! IT’S BLOOD !! }

For some reason, till that moment, I hadn’t realised the seriousness of the situation. I'm in here alone. Wasn’t Rin with me? “Rin” I try to scream, but it comes out as a whisper. I try again, “RIN!!” I hear a thump on the other side of one of the walls. I get up and walk towards it. “Rin! Is that you?” I say. “O-Ora?” She sounds scared. {Of course she sounds scared. Why wouldn’t she?} “W-what happened?”She asks. “I don’t know, I think-“


*BOOM*   

No comments:

Post a Comment