Saturday, March 01, 2014

The Cardboard Box - An Introduction !

A’ight, before we start off, I would like to point out that I, as a person, tend to contemplate (well, to an extent that I get stressed out) about things that most people wouldn’t think twice about. For example, Normal person- Hey look! A banana! *nom nom*       Me- OHMAIGAWSH! A banana! Should I eat it? No, I might upset the universal balance of people and fruits. Is Pluto edible? Is there a cosmic owl? VOLCANOES! We’re all going to DIE!!!!!!

Soooo..... Yeah

Welcome to the cardboard box! Where everything’s possible! You can be a unicorn here, no questions asked!

Most of my posts are just going to be random rants, raves and ramblings from my seriously messed up brain. Some may be diary entries, some may be reviews ... The possibilities are endless! So, grab a bowl of popcorn (real or imaginary), evacuate your bowels and DIG IN!

Source: http://heyfoal.tumblr.com/post/34925867161/tonight-i-am-going-to-watch-a-shit-load-of



 Source: http://greenskyoutside.wordpress.com/2012/04/11/caines-arcade/


Ok, maybe I do need television..... A lot. But, you get my drift.

Lemme introduce myself-
My name is Rhea (....or is it?), I’m 12 and I live in the mystical fairyland you all call India. Yes, we do have wifi in India. We also have cows.............
Lots of cows 

*sigh*                                                                                                                   
Though I just happen to sing like a dying whale, I still love putting on my headphones so that my ears don’t bleed and singing in order to torture everyone around me! :D I cannot bring myself to stick to just one genre of music. My favourite singers/bands/djs are WAY too many to list, but it DOES include Fall Out Boy, Skrillex, Of mice & men, Paramore, Lorde, Bastille, Imagine Dragons, Porter Robinson, AND MANY MORE. I also have an addiction to Korean pop music. Yes, this obsession has lead to many an intervention but I’m long gone. SARANGHAE  K-POP!!!!!!

As far as future endeavours go, I’m most probably going to get into arts, design and literature. And, hopefully, become a youtuber like Lilly Singh (IIsuperwomanII), Shane Dawson, PewDiePie and all those other awesomesauce people, though the chances of that are pretty low. Journalism or anything else that has to do with writing would also be a great, however, as long as I get paid enough to buy nutella, I’d be a happy elf.


I love nutella.

2 comments: